A dependable and powerful welding machine is a must-have for all kinds of welders, whether in light DIY welding or in heavy duty industrial welding. If you are in search of good welding equipment that can deliver all that it promises, you may find just what you are looking for in ESAB welders online.
The Different Types of ESAB Welders
You can find ESAB welders suitable for different kinds of welding processes and techniques such as metal inert gas (MIG) welding, tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding, stick welding and more. There are also ESAB welders that are designed to tackle multiple welding processes. Let’s take a closer look at the different kinds of ESAB welding machines available online, so you can make an informed choice about which type of welder to invest in.
1. MIG Welders from ESAB
In MIG welding, also known as gas metal arc welding (GMAW), the electrode is made of consumable metal. This means the electrode itself acts as the filler metal for the welding process. ESAB offers several ranges of welders to tackle MIG welding easily, such as the Rebel and the Warrior lines of welding equipment.
Some of the top features of ESAB welders for the MIG welding process include:
- Lightweight and portable designs
- Innovative displays with high pixel density and large display screens
- High duty cycles that support prolonged operation
- Exclusive Smart MIG (sMIG) technology that adapts to the welder’s techniques
2. TIG Welders from ESAB
TIG welding or gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) involves the use of a non-consumable tungsten electrode and a separate filler metal. The Rogue and Renegade range of ESAB welders are designed to support this arc welding process excellently. In addition to this, ESAB also offers the Rebel and ET range of welders, which support TIG welding along with other techniques.
ESAB welders are best suitable for TIG welding because of the following reasons:
- Advanced TIG features like frequency adjustment and high frequency start modes
- Durable yet lightweight and portable body
- Advanced parameter control feature to match each kind of TIG application
- Power Factor Correct (PFC) to make sure that the arc is stable and unaffected by power fluctuations
3. Stick Welders from ESAB
Stick welding is one of the more economical welding techniques because it eliminates the need to use shielding gas. Since the welding rods are flux-coated, they are protected from the external environment and contaminants naturally, and do not require any shielding gas for protection. ESAB welders like the Warrior and ES systems are specifically built to handle stick welding.
Check out the top features that make ESAB welders in this category a must-have for stick welders.
- High duty cycles ranging from 60% to 100%
- Overload protection that keeps the internal components of the machine safe from power surges
- Clear and intuitive user interfaces
- Inverter technology that improves energy efficiency
4. Multi-Process Welders from ESAB
ESAB welders in this category are versatile machines that are capable of supporting MIG, TIG, stick and flux-cored welding projects. ESAB offers a basic range of multi-process welders as well as a range of advanced synergic multi-process welding machines. Some of the popular ranges of multi-process welders from ESAB include the Rebel, Warrior and Aristo systems.
Multi-process ESAB welders come equipped with a wide range of features, such as:
- Unique designs that are durable yet lightweight and portable
- Exclusive sMIG technology to improve welding productivity
- Advanced pulse functionality to reduce spatter
- Versatile welding technology to support a wide range of welding processes
Arc welding equipment and machines from ESAB come equipped with the best-in-class features. The brand makes use of state-of-the-art innovation and technology to deliver top quality ESAB welders for various processes like MIG, TIG, stick and multipurpose welding. There are several different models and variants of ESAB welders in each category, so you have no dearth of choice as a welder. Depending on your requirements, you can shop for ESAB welders in your preferred category online.